The procedure for properly interring cremated remains in your Noble Urn/Vault is as follows:
1. Remove the four bolts and washers from the corners of the cover using a 7/16" socket spinner (A). The covers must be replaced in the position it was removed, using the same bolts. (Look for the 'index mark' on one corner of the body and lid to help in replacement, and note that the rear bolts are 2 1/2" long, the front ones are 2")
2. Turn the cover upside down and on a soft protective surface urse the supplied special G/E Translucent Silicone Rubber Sealant and cut the tip off to make a medium bead of about 3/16" - 1/4".
3. Lay three of these beads totally around the lid cover where t he extruded 'lip' meets the plane with the bolt holes in it. (See 2 and 3)
4. Place the cremated remains or cremated remains filled urn(s) in the body of the urn vault.
5. Carefully position the cover over the body of as it arrived. It might be a good idea to have a second person place the washers and bolts through the corner holes at this point and help guide the cover down onto the body. After the cover has been placed properly, the bolts can be firmly (but not overly) tightened.If you have any questions or concerns during assembly please
call toll free 1-219-326-URNS (8767) and we would be happy to assist.